Instead of overlaying the bookstore like the Nook Color and Nook HD tablets had, you access all Barnes and Nobles items through a collection of Nook-branded apps:
- Highlights – the catchall for your notes and highlights from your reading
- Library – All of your titles, from books to magazines.
- Search – Search your titles or the shop.
- Shop – Books, magazines, movies, TV, Apps, and more!
- Settings – access the nuts and bolts of your Nook account, and change the way the reading software behaves.
- Today – Recommendations based on your shopping and reading activity in the Nook apps.
- Apps – A handy place to find apps for your Nook (including the OverDrive Media Console App).
To learn more about how to buy a tablet or reader this holiday season by visiting one of the seven libraries which will be hosting the Virtual Library Petting Zoo. Come in and meet Virtual Library staff and learn which device is right for you and how to get free library content on a tablet or eReader.