We have noticed a rash of phone calls about not getting all the parts of a book downloaded. When this occurs follow these steps to see if it helps.
If downloaded to a computer follow these steps.
- Delete the title from OverDrive Media Console (OMC) or Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) then close the application
- Search your computer for the title and delete each instance you find. Usually for eAudio books look in Documents > My Media > MP3 Audiobooks or WMA audiobooks or ePUB. For eBooks look in Documents > My Digital Editions.
- Delete your Temporary Internet Files. This step is extremely important.
- Close and reopen your web browser
- Try downloading the title again.
If downloaded to the OMC app on a mobile device:
- Delete the title from the OverDrive Media Console (OMC) app.
- Select the app's Menu (three hornizonal bars)
- Select Files and delete the book and return to the Menu
- Select History and delete the book from history and return to the Menu
- Select Settings and scroll down to the Delete App Cookies and delete them
- Continue to scroll down to Clear History button and clear history.
- Close out of the app and go to the device's settings
- Find your browser and select it
- Find Clear History and select it
- Find Clear Cookies and Data and select it.
- Power the device all the way off and back on
- Return to the app and try downloading the title again