How do I backup Freegal Music from my iOS mobile device into iTunes?
- Plug your iOS device into your computer.
- Open up iTunes and you will either see an area titled "devices" on the left side or a button on the upper right side of your screen. Click on the device you have plugged into your computer.
- At the top of the screen you will have options like "summary, info, apps, music, movies, etc." Select "Apps."
- From there, scroll down to File Sharing and select the Freegal app.
- Once highlighted, you should view a file folder in the right side box (name is a bunch of numbers) that contains the music downloaded from the app.
- Take that file and simply drag it to your desktop background. This will save the music to your desktop.
- Now that the music is in your desktop, you can move this music into your iTunes through dragging and dropping individual songs into iTunes. You will have to open each folder to find the individual songs.
- Now your music from the Freegal application is in your iTunes on your computer! From there you can move music anywhere you like!
On a iOS mobile device back up your music to iCloud. You will need your iOS device on a WiFi connection.
- Select Settings
- Select iCloud
- Click Storage & Backup - it will automatically back up your Freegal Music app along with your other content.