Why is it that “to err is human?” Why is it hard to admit when you’re wrong? What causes us to make so many mistakes? How does our evolutionary past affect the way our brains perceive the world?
- Why We Make Mistakes: How we look without seeing, forget things in seconds, and are all pretty sure we are way above average by Joseph T. Hallinan
- The Invisible Gorilla: And other ways our intuitions deceive us by Christopher Chabris & Daniel Simons
- Brain Bugs: How the brain’s flaws shape our lives by Dean Buonomano
What exactly is creativity? Can anyone learn to become more creative? How can we find our hidden talents?
- Increase Your Creativity: by Kelly Howell
- The Genius in All of Us: New insights into genetics, talent, and IQ by David Shenk
How are people’s brains wired differently? What advantages and disadvantages do people have based on their brain wiring?
- The Dyslexic Advantage: Unlocking the hidden potential of the dyslexic brain by Brock L. Eide & Fernette F. Eide
How is the daily use of personal technology affecting our brains? What are the effects of less face to face interaction and more communication via technology?
- Better Off Flipping the Switch on Technology by Eric Brende
How has your individual personality been shaped? What are the real differences between the brains of men and women? What is going on behind the scenes in all of our unconscious minds?
- The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth Popularity, Quirk Theory, and Why Outsiders Thrive After High School by Alexandra Robbins
- Character is the Key How to unlock the best in our children and ourselves by Sara Dimerman
- Unlease The Power of the Female Brain Supercharging Yours for Better Health, Energy, Mood, Focus, and Sex by Daniel G. Amen M.D
- The Male Brain by Louann Brizendine
- Incognito: The secret lives of the brain by David Eagleman