1 . When checking out a magazine, a Complete your checkout box appears. The user clicks on the Complete Checkout tab to confirm the check out.
2. To complete the checkout, a second notice appears on the Complete your checkout box indicating that you will be redirected to Zinio.com. If you are not automatically redirected, clicking the Complete Checkout again launches Zinio.com in second browser tab.
3. The second tab for the Zinio.com reading collection opens (the user will be prompted to log in if not logged in and display the image on the Zinio.com log in page.) The user will no longer see the dollar value in their payment history account profile screen. The magazine will immediately appear in the user's Your Reading List pages.
4. When a user toggles back to the Magazine Detail Page tab to check out a 2nd magazine, the user may check out an additional magazine.
5. When a 2nd (and any subsequent magazine) is checked out during the same browser session, an ADDITIONAL browser tab for Zinio.com will open for each subsequent check out.
6. As a new feature, when a user goes back to the Magazine Detail Page tab and attempts to check out the SAME magazine issue again a NEW notice box appears letting them know that they may already have the issue in their Zinio.com checked out reading collection.
7. There are a few magazines that are not displaying properly and we are working with Zinio.com to rectify the feed of those magazines within the next few days.
These check out these improvements/enhancements will hopefully provide a better experience for you.
If you have any issues with Zinio Magazines please contact the Virtual Library at 702.507.6300 Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. or email us at email@example.com.