What you need
- An Android device
- OverDrive Media Console for Android
- Internet access
How to download to your Android device
- Open OverDrive's mobile app on your Android device.
- Tap the icon near the top-right-corner.
If you don't have this button, go to Menu > Get Books.
Note: The Menu button typically looks like this , or this .
- Tap a library on your list to open the library's mobile site.
If your list is empty, or you need to add a new library, tap or Add a Library.
- When the mobile site opens, find a title to enjoy.
- Tap a title
- Tap more…
- Try a search
Note: Your library's mobile site may look a little different than the one used in our examples. Don't panic, the steps are virtually the same.
- Tap a title
- When you've found a title, add it to your cart.
- Tap Proceed to Checkout.
- If prompted, sign in with your information.
- Select the lending period you want, then tap Confirm check out.
- Tap Download.
If it's your first time downloading an eBook, you may need to authorize OverDrive's mobile app using your Adobe ID.
OMC automatically loads the book onto your shelf. While it downloads, you can keep on browsing.
Note: Download time depends on the size of the book and your connection speed. For faster downloads, you may want to try a Wi-Fi connection.
- Return to your bookshelf by tapping the Menu button, then Bookshelf. From there, tap a title and enjoy.