To get the app on your Nook Color or Nook Tablet:
- Put your Nook on your wifi
- Select Apps
- Click Shop Now
- In the search box at the bottom enter OverDrive
- The OverDrive app should appear at the top of the list
- Click the green button - Free
- Install the app. (Note if you have not associated a credit card with your device you will need to do so in order to get the free app.)
- Once installed check you Library - Apps
- Click the OverDrive app icon to open.
- Location at the bottom of the screen is circle icon with lines in it, this is your app's "Menu" - click to open.
- Click App Settings
- Enter your Adobe ID and password, you have been using. (if this is a brand new device click Get a free Adobe ID)
- Click Authorize
- When finished click the arrow in the circle
- Click Menu
- Select Get Books - Now you are ready to download books.
- Click Add a Library
- Enter your zipcode
- Select one of the LVCCLD Libraries listed
- Click the gray star next to Las Vegas-Clark County, it will turn yellow and will remember this library for you.
- Click Las Vegas-Clark County
Once you checkout your title, click the Download button.
It will download directly into the app - no cables required!