Here's how you do it:
- Install the Reader for PC software on your computer. (You can use the drag and drop method but it is not recommend. Your reading experience will be much better using Reader for PC.
- View or Download the User's Guide for the Sony PRS-T1.
- Go to page 47 in the User's Guide
- Click Adding/Getting Content (on left side bar)
- Click Adding Content
- Follow the instructions for Transferring content via the Reader Software.
- Once you have the Reader for PC on your computer, you can checkout and download your eBooks from the eMedia Catalog.
- Click Download button in the eMedia Catalog.
- A new window pops up
Once downloaded, connect your Sony eReader to your computer using the USB cable, select Data Transfer Mode on your eReader.
Next, go to your Reader for PC software. A Sync should occur, if not click Sync Now.
Once Sync is finished, Click Disconnect and remove the USB cable from your eReader.
Your eBook should appear under Recently Added on your eReader's home page.