Readers will have new search options. The default is to search the Library collection for titles available to check-out or place a hold. Clicking the Additional Titles button will allow you to search the Library Collection as well as hundreds of thousands of eBooks and audiobooks the library does not own. From this list your can recommend books for the library to purchase.
- To Recommend to the Library –
- Sign into your eMedia Account
- Locate a title the library does NOT own
- Click Recommend button
The Recommend form appears
- Indicate if you wish to be notified if the title is purchased and/or placed on the holds list.
- Enter your eMail address
- Click Recommend This Title
- Book and Author impressions and “Librarian Likes” - connecting readers with books and authors as well as library events such as author visits and links to authors websites, Facebook pages, YouTube book trailers and author speaking events in the local area.
- “Buy it Now” – if you are buying eBooks you can support your library by using the Buy It Now link in the eMedia Catalog. Every Buy it Now sale from these links will result in affiliate fee credit to the library to be used to purchase additional eBooks and eAudio books.