Monday, June 14, 2010

Great eMedia at your library! NOT a quiz show!

Did you know your library has great downloadable eBooks, eAudioBooks and movies? You can see them all in the eMedia Catalog!

Today's great title is I'm Sorry, I haven't a clue....

This is a riotous, long-running BBC radio show, that incorporates the best of Hollywood Squares with the unscripted madness of Whose Line Is It Anyway? Tired of the same old quiz show? This definitely isn't one!

These are definitely recordings you'll be happy to have - especially in the car on the way to and from work. Your commute will never have been so fun.

Listen to them all:

I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue 1
I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue 2
I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue 3
I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue 4
I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue 5
I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue 6
I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue 7
I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue 8
I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue 9
I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue Anniversary Special
I'm Sorry I haven't a Christmas Clue

Download and listen to these great eAudioBooks, at your library today!

No comments: