Monday, September 28, 2009

New Book for October: Gil's All Fright Diner

Gil's All Fright Diner
A. Lee Martinez

I'm not much of a "ghosts and goblins, spooks and creepy stories"-type of reader. So I've been wracking my brains to find a good "Halloween" book to read for October.

I really enjoy vampire/werewolf books. Not the current craze in vampire romances, but the gritty ones that investigate what it would be like if there really WERE vampires and werewolves.

I ran across Gil's All Fright Diner, quite by accident, a few months ago. I snickered through the whole book! This is not your "all powerful and very scary" vampire book!

Whoever said that vampires had to rich and classy? Pick up your copy soon, and we'll try to play with the whole Vampire/Werewolf genre, through the month of October!

Regular book

No comments: